Aperitiv (en translation)
Calls for submissions for Blues Aperitiv 2022
Blues Aperitiv is a contest for blues musicians organized by international Blues Alive Festival taking place in Šumperk, Czech Republic. The contest is open to all music acts regardless their country of origin. The deadline for submissions is March 15th, 2022.
Winners of the competition will have a unique chance to perform at Blues Alive Festival in mid November. Out of all submitted applications an international jury will select 7 best acts which will qualify to perform live at the final Blues Aperitiv concert in front of jury and audience at House of Culture in Šumperk on April 23rd, 2022. Chairman of the international jury is Ondrej Bezr, program director of Blues Alive Festival.
Two winners of the April contest will receive slots at 26th edition of Blues Alive Festival taking place between November 17th and 19th, 2022.
Conditions for entries to the Blues Aperitiv contest:
– Artists interested in participating at the contest must apply by email to Michaela Horakova at firstname.lastname@example.org
– deadline for submissions is March 15th, 2022
– The application must include artist name, band lineup, technical rider, facebook and www links, high resolution photo, a brief biography, and a reliable phone and email contact.
– Application must include current artist recording in digital format. Please send at least 3 songs in mp3 format or a link to a digital player such as Bandcamp or YouTube by email to the above address (please do NOT send links to streaming platforms such as Spotify, Deezer, etc.).
– Competition is open to solo artists and bands regardless their country of origin. Previous participants of Blues Aperitiv are also welcome.